I discovered this skin care line after receiving a sample of the “Make-Up Remover Cleansing Water” and instantly fell in love. I’m a nut for travel-size anything and I love it when brands package a travel kit with all the items you would otherwise take with you. Normally I filter my usual products into little plastic travel bottles to save time & money while traveling. But it is not unlikely that, when I really love a product line, I will treat myself to a convenient travel kit. Even the littlest things help you recover and keep moving when you travel a lot. I bought this Caudalie travel set at Sephora and, after taking it on 3 different trips, it has become a staple in my suitcase.
I am so impressed by the quality of these products and how perfectly they fit a quick-paced travel beauty routine. The pack includes:
- Make-Up Remover Cleansing Water: This was the product that originally drew me to the Caudalie line. If you are on a trip and need to quickly transition between activities, this cleansing water will save you time and completely clean your face!
- Beauty Elixir: This smooths the skin and tightens the pores, which is great if you are traveling between different weather environments.
- Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet: Deeply hydrates. Perfect for dry skin after flying.
- Hand and Nail Cream: Nourishes hands – perfect for a quick pick-me-up before shaking hands.
- Lip Conditioner: Moisturizes lips and lasts a really long time. A must while I travel or else I get cracked lips.
In addition to this skin care set, I’ll pack face wash, toothbrush & toothpaste, deodorant, and a hairbrush. After that I’m good to go!